jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Tomorrow : our last day of school in 2013


All the 'Seconde' students in Acajou 1 thank you for your 
Christmas greetings and wish you a

 MERRY  CHRISTMAS' and HAPPY NEW YEAR

with these cards they have created and decorated with coconut fibre, 
bougainvillea flowers and 'madras' canvas...



1 commentaire:

  1. Hey !

    During my holidays, I had fun everyday ! It was amazing and wonderful ! At the beginning of the holidays, I went to a marriage then to a hotel for Christmas ! My family came to the hotel for the Christmas Eve party. There were thunder, lightning and rain but It was a great party. I got a video game console, clothes and an elegant bracelet. We had smoked ham, meat pies, fish and black pudding. For the dessert, we had some ice cream and yule log. Everybody slept at the hotel, and the next day I stayed all day at the swimming pool with my cousins. Then we came back to our houses. On December 28th, I went again to the same hotel with friends. It was just incredible ! Maybe the best day of my life ! We played volley-ball and took some photos. My New Year’s party was so fantastic ! I was at church but with some teens, we stayed together outside. And for the end of my holidays, I was with my cousins. We ate the Twelfth Night cake together. I really enjoyed my holidays ! I can just say that it was perfect !

    Mélanie – 2nd 4

    RépondreSupprimer