mercredi 1 avril 2015

My Carnival holidays

I am going to tell you about my carnival holidays.

First of all, there was my family which was on holiday here; Thus, the first days, I was able to show them the island, the places that I adored as the restaurant 'Ti-Sable', or the beautiful beaches of the South.

I did my homework and some revisions to make a good comeback.
I went to the Carnival on the first Sunday. I went to Fort-de-France with my family and my boy-friend, it was fabulous.The parade was very well then I was able to jump and dance in the streets behind the street-bands. I was dressed in a multicolored costume given that it was the dress code for the day.  Everybody had fancy dress costumes.

I returned to Fort-de-France on Ash Wednesday with my best friend who was also on holiday here but who lives in Italy all year long. I enjoyed myself a lot. It was fun! I was dressed in black and white like everyone because it was the last day of the king of Carnival and we had to pay him tribute.

I was also at the cinema, I saw "The Aries Family" (The French name is 'La Famille Bélier' ); it was a very beautiful story.

I have done two trips by boat : the first one in the East, the departure was in François. It was on an islet. For the second one, we had rented a boat for the day with my family, to go to the West coast. We went up to the Diamond  Rock ('Diamant' is the name of the town nearby) and we visited the various bays : Black creek (Anse Noire), Dufour creek (Anse Dufour). It was great!

I had incredible holidays, unfortunately too short. I look forward to the next ones.
Lucie S., 1stmg2







1 commentaire: