mardi 17 octobre 2017

Our next holidays:All Saints

This holiday, my classmate and I will organise a couple of meetings to work on our schoolwork and big project. This will be a perfect apportunity for us to relax and enjoy ourselves. We will organise beach parties and movie nights.
Other pupils in the class will be going to the beach and study with friends too. Lindsay doesn't want to go out a lot because she prefers to stay at home with her mother and she wants to have time to play with her rabbit too.
At Allsaints in Martinique, there are two days to celebrate the Christian saints and pray for the dead, on November 1st and 2nd. Some of us will celebrate religiously : they'll go to church and the cemetery to light candles at night.

Aurélie B
During the next holidays, I will revise for the French exam at the end of the year. Then I'll watch TV, go shopping, go to the seaside, to the movie theater with my friends or my parents. I will also rest, clean the house and reorganise my lessons in my notebooks.

The 1ère L LVA students

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire