jeudi 2 janvier 2014

A tous et toutes, pour 2014

7 commentaires:

  1. The peace and the friendship around us begins in our life, my most sincere friendly wishes to take advantage of marvellous Christmas 2013

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy new year everybody

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy new year everybody! I would like to extend my best wishes of happiness, health and succes for a happy new year in 2014! I hope this year will be better than the last!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy new year! I want to wish you all the best in the new year: peace, health, love and money!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bravo les élèves ! C'est un excellent travail !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oceane seconde 2
    Hello my friends nice to know you ; I'm Oceane ,I'm fifteen and I live in Lamentin , I was born on July 19th 1998 in Fort-de-France .I love maths,dancing,going shopping and my best friend is Elora, she is in my class.

    RépondreSupprimer