vendredi 11 octobre 2013

Les vacances commencent...

...pour nous à Hong Kong jusqu'au dimanche 20 inclus!

La classe de 3ème est sur le point de vous écrire, merci pour votre patience.


When are your holidays? What do you usually do?

Et vous à Hong Kong, qu' allez-vous faire pendant les vacances?


Mme Marmagne

4 commentaires:

  1. Nos vacances sont dans une semaine !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi!
    Our holidays start on Saturday 19 october 2013 and end on Monday 03 november 2013.
    During holidays, I usually go to the beach, to the cinema, to the restaurant..., with my family or my friends. I have lie-in too, and I sleep a lot: school is so tiring!! ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry, I made an error: our holidays end on Monday 04 november 2013, but I wrote "Monday 03 november 2013" !

      Supprimer
  3. During my holidays I slept a lot because during the school I work a lot =3
    But I also had a lot of fun with my friends ( Beach outputs, cinema...) or with my family! My parents made a surprise : we went to an hotel! That was very amusing! =)

    RépondreSupprimer