mardi 17 avril 2018

My experience

I will be speaking about  McDonald's here in Martinique and maybe we'll find similarities and differences. We aren't open   24 hours; we start at 8:30 in the morning and we close at 23:00 or midnight. Working in a fast food restaurant can be stressful because you have to be on your feet. There's always something that needs to be done and preparing the meals for the customers is the main importance.
Our sandwiches vary compared to the US where there is a wide range of sandwich to choose from. Here in Martinique, we have Royal Deluxe, Royal cheese, Royal bacon, cheeseburgers and hamburgers, the list goes on.
Personally, I don't eat meat, I'm a vegetarian so I've never tried the sandwiches but they taste god apparently.

Darlin J-B, 1ère L


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire