samedi 26 octobre 2013

Coralie

My relationship with my parents are very simple. I am very open to my parents. I can agree with them as well as I can argue with them. I get on well with them and we laugh much together.

There are young people who are quiet with their parents and others who are naughty. There are teenagers who obey their parents and there are those who disobey their parents doing what they want.

Today, there is much violence in Martinique in some places and it becomes a real danger for teenagers.

We need to find solutions to stop this violence. 
2nde3

3 commentaires:

  1. how do you stay safe from all the violence? are there a lot of rules you have to follow?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What means of self-defence are you given to protect yourselves?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We don't have means particular of protection . But some people are often armed to defend themselves or to attack other .

    RépondreSupprimer