lundi 21 septembre 2015

We were absent last Friday

Hello !
My name is Morane.
I was born on July 17, 1999.
We are 3 in my family, I'm an only child but I have 2 step-brothers and 2 step-sisters.
 I play Handball in a club called Sporting Club Lamentinois.
Now I play in the senior team.
My favorite song of the moment  is Often by The Weeknd.
My favorite book is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, this book changed my mind in so many ways. I love reading manga too.


My name is  Franck. I am 17 years old.
I was born in Martinique. I am a student of Acajou 1.
I like my high school because it is a small high school .I like to play ps4 with my friends.
I am happy to chat with you.


1 commentaire:

  1. Morane, I love The Weeknd too! What are your other favourite songs from him?

    RépondreSupprimer