vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Who are we?

Today we are six , we are in 1ere L and we are going to introduce ourselves .

My name is Linsay Dupuy , I'm fifteen years old . I come from  Martinique. I don't have any brothers or sisters . I would like to work in law sector.
About my tastes , well , I don't have a favourite music , i like different types of music. I really like watching movies with my familly , for example I love the movie "Pitch Perfect" . One of my biggest hobbies is to read books all the time .
My favourite one is a very interesting and captivating  book with which I spent a good time . Music has a big importance for me ; it allows me to relax and sometimes to escape from the bad things which can happen.
Sometimes I love to make sport for being in good health and little bit for sliming. I think that my qualities are to be a rather honest and understanding person and also to be patient .


Hello everyone !
I'm Kély, today I will tell you  about a part of my life .
I'm 17years   old , I study in acajou 1.  I really appreciate English , it's  like a passion for me also,  I love Korea:  one day,  I would go to  this country...
I love listening to music and reading.
Occasionally, I watch "Drama " , the series from korea ;
Let's speak about Martinique , I've lived here  since my primary school and I love here. The temperature  is hot, we have a lot of  beautiful beaches and  good places to visit,   you can  come here and I really appreciate meeting you .
See you later, my friends.
Diamond Rock in the South of Martinique


Hello,
My name is Yohan, my friends call me Hulk because I'm quite strong. I study in Acajou 1 high school in Lamentin, I am 17 years old. I'm in eleventh grade literature and I learn French, Literature, English, Spanish, Science, History and Geography. After school, I practise bodybuilding and spearfishing; they are my passion. In, Martinique it's hot, I sweat all time.
I have one brother he's 26 years old and he lives in France. I like techno and R&b music. I hope that I write correctly.
See you soon!


Yohan has just taken this photo of our  High School 'Acajou 1'
Friday Sept 25th, 2015 (10:00 AM)


Hi,
My name is Cyril,I'm 17 years old  and live in Four-A-Chaux Lamentin. I study in Acajou High School. I Like videogames and football . I have a PlayStation 4 and I play PES with my favourite team  FC Barcelona . I also like manga like Naruto, One Piece , Death Note , Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball and I watch those in episodes every Thurdays. I love reading books but when it’s interesting. I also love watching wrestling because it's entertaining ! Randy Orton and John Cena are my favourite. It was short but it’s all I can say.




  Hi,
My name is Anne-Sophie. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Martinique. I study in  high school Acajou 1.
My leisure activities are reading and sport. My favorite subjects are Spanish, English and French. I have particularly no favorite book but there is a book which pleased a lot of me.
Its name is After, it's a saga. My favorite song is " Earned It " by The Weeknd. My favorite movie it is " Think like a Man ". 



A coconut-tree

A rock located in the South of Martinique called
'La Table du Diable'

Hello

My name is Mark-andré M, I'm 17 years , I live in Lamentin . I study in high school Acajou 1
I study English , French , Spanish , Literature and History . I practise football with the team to my town ,
I am a milddefender . I do also bodybuilding not as Hulk my friend but I practise .
I am very happy to speak with you , good luck for the reading .


Bye 

5 commentaires:

  1. Linsay: What type of music do you prefer? Can you recommend any music from Martinique for the Hong Kong students to listen to?

    Kély: Here at Island School there are many students from Korea. In fact one of my students is currently working on a Korean blog you might like to look at, one of here recent posts was about music: http://korean-18433-independent.blogspot.hk/

    Yohan: Where is the best place in Martinique to go spearfishing? How often do you go?

    Cyril: Which football team do you support?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The best spot for spearfishing is the North of Martinique Le Prêcheur, I go there every week! In the water I see a lot of fish like Barracuda, Thazard, Sarde, Carangue. It's a beautiful sea world.
      Yohan

      Supprimer
    2. One of my favourite places when I was in Martinique (2000-2001) was Anse Couleuvre. It is in that area north of Le Prêcheur. I agree that it is an amazing place, you are lucky to be able to go there.

      Supprimer
  2. Anne-Sophie: I love The Weeknd too! Which of his other songs do you like? I like "The Hills".

    Cyril: A friend of mine is in love with One Piece and she wants to know who's your favourite character. :)

    Also, everyone's photos of Martinique look so beautiful! Hopefully I can visit someday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My favourite character is Luffy, of course. ( Cyril )

    RépondreSupprimer