lundi 19 mai 2014

We all had a week internship

Jason L,2nd4
                                                My internship report
During my internship I worked at a restaurant called,"Blue Orange". I spent a week there and I learned a lot of things , as in serving customers and preparing meals,every day I started in the kitchen,chopping carrots,cucumbers and lettuce to make salad for the meals.i learnt how how to make a different dish every day and it was an amazing experience;I prepared soup, italian meals, fast food and desserts with the help of my tutor.
My internship wasn't a had job because I did cooking in the past,so I am quite experienced.
At 11:00 o'clock every day,we take the orders and start serving the meals, we serve our clients according to what they desire like meal, we serve with a fruit or a cold dessert and juice, all is including with the price of the meal.
we treated the customers kindly and always welcome them with a smile.
Every day before opening our doors,we swept the floors and cleaned every table in the restaurant to keep our surrounding clean. After using the chopping board or the table we clean immediately.
I also collected money to put into the cash register.
At the end of the day before closing, we did the washing up and then we cleaned the table and floors.

1 commentaire:

  1. Your internship sounds cool. Did you wear a uniform at Blue Orange?

    RépondreSupprimer