samedi 4 janvier 2014

My favourite Japanese star

Miku Hatsune


Hatsune Miku was created through a program called « vocaloid » saltwart to set up several songs with synthesized voice. Hatsune Miku is originally a musical program. It is represented by a girl. She’s international but her only major defect is that she expresses herself in Japanese essentially.  Hatsune Miku has become a year short of true timeless symbol. The creator has even decided to create a hologram of her. On stage she has turquoise hair, turquoise eyes and turquoise nails. This program is popular among young fans of Japan. We do more than to think of it and do not think about the artist behind. I love Miku because she’s just perfect. Moreover there is only me who finds great many Japanese things notably jewelry, figurines, dolls, animated manga etc.…  All this is a real world supplemented by “Paris door of Versailles” and “Paris games week”.   

Alexandra

My drawing of Hatsune Miku
Alexandra S-V
2nde 3

l

4 commentaires:

  1. Hatsune Miku is great but... Megurine Luka is awesome. I am a fan of anime and manga as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love vocaloids as well! I don't really like their singing however I like the costume and character design for them. Im a HUGE fan of anime as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm not a fan of manga and anime, but I know and read some of them. Youre drawing is pretty! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't really like mangas, but your drawing is very nice! :)

    RépondreSupprimer