mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Another drawing for the Year of the Horse


Roxane's drawing.
2nde 2 

9 commentaires:

  1. Wow, Roxane your drawing is wonderful! You are a veritable artist! I would like to have your talent! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I draw a lot too! This is fantastic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thats an amazing drawing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a very beautiful drawing! how long did it take you to draw it?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your drawing!! I wish I could draw like that......I do draw but nothing is as good as this!!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What materials did you use in your drawing? How did you do the background and what did you use for the outline of the horse?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hey ! Sorry to reply so late but I didn't see your comments ! Thank you very much.
    Katriona, It took me a few days to draw it but it was in a short moment of inspiration.
    I was in my horse-riding club and I took a pic with my my new camera.
    C, I have a box that I call my "Artist Box" , there are pastels sticks inside of it, I used them for the coloured font, the horse was only drawn with differents pencils (two hard pencils, 3H and HB pencils and one soft pencil, a 6B pencil), the eraser is quite important for the shadows, and I used color pencils for the finishing !
    This drawing is not the original, it's a copy because it's very fragile and it's framed in my house.
    :) Roxane

    RépondreSupprimer