samedi 4 janvier 2014

Céline


Hi!
My name's Celine,

I live in Martinique with my parents and my brothers.
I'm at Acajou 1 high school. I love animals, cooking, polish my nails. 
I love chocolate even though I'm allergic. I don't like spinach or broccoli. 
I often play games like "Call of Duty", "The Sims 3" or "Mario".
I'm not good at drawing. I like dancing, singing, watching football and also take care of my little brother. I practice swimming. 
My favorite colors are blue , black , red and white. 
My bests U.S.  singers are Lil wayne,Wiz Khalifa,  Chief keef, Rita hora , Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. I like French and American Rap . My favorite players of football are Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Neymar and Christiano Ronaldo, My song of  the moment is Red Nose of Sage The Germini.
After I would like to visit Dubaï, New York, India and Tokyo and I would like to be a lawyer. Now I have many difficulties in English but before I was good. 


4 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My favorite song are " Impossible " of Shontelle , and you ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello! My name is Angélique. I'm 14 years old and I'm in grade 10. I live in St Joseph in Martinique.

    I'm responsible, honest and polite. But I'm a little selfish, easily scared and very stubborn. I have a happy-go-lucky approach to life. I smile and laugh all along the day.

    I've got loads of friends! And if you are in my clique, you can count on me! Some of them think that I'm crazy and sometimes weird.

    I can't live without mu music! In particular One Direction, my favorite artist! It's a British boy's band. They're five and have beautiful voices. I'm Directioner between 2 years and proud to be!

    I practise yoseikan. It's a martial art. I read a lot! I love dancing and singing. I sing all the time. I do modelling too.

    I hope you know me better now! Kisses.

    RépondreSupprimer