jeudi 14 novembre 2013

Outing : We saw "the Butler"

Mélanie 

On October 15th, we went to the cinema in order to watch a movie entitled The butler. We took the bus to go to Madiana Congress in Schoelcher.
The movie was about the story of a butler and his family during segregation in the United States. The main characters were the butler and his son. They fought for black people to have the same rights.

In my opinion, it was a beautiful and very interesting movie. It was touching, I almost cried. my favourite moment was when Louis (the first child) was beaten for liberty, when he was in politics. I enjoyed the film.

Anika
The movie was so sad. I almost cried. It's a true story.

Kathleen
The butler worked in the White House.  He had two boys. What I liked in the film was the second son because he made everybody laugh.

Deborah
I enjoyed the movie a lot because I saw the evolution of thinking in America and a real lesson to never give up when you want something. That was an opportunity to discover the black people's world in America.

Lucie
I enjoyed it. The movie is very good, interesting. The story is very sad but good. The characters are excellent.

Paola
I enjoyed the film because the father and his son demonstrated together to have their rights.




6 commentaires:

  1. In my opinion, it's a very good film because this movie is realist , emotional and very fascinating but I don't like the scenes of violence .

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kathleen nelson

    I enjoyed the film because the brother made me laugh

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello ! I'm Anne-laure . In my opinion, I love this movie because it's a beautiful story but I don't like the segregation .

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Aurelie I like this movie

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Mélany.F !!! Personally I have to like this movie it inspired a lot me. Then hesitate not to go to see !!!!!

    2nd2

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It was a great film, the casting was perfect, and Yaya DaCosta was sublime!
    I recommend it!

    RépondreSupprimer