lundi 11 novembre 2013

A little story

The most stupid thing I did when I was younger
               When I was six, I thought the little mouse existed. Each time my milk tooth fell, I put it underneath my pillow with a lump of cheese to lure the little mouse and have a coin in its place.
But the cheese stayed a long time on my bed and began to smell bad. And I did not take it  off because I thought the tooth milk  little mouse  was real.
Then, one day, my mother went into my bedroom when I was at school. She discovered the cheese underneath my pillow.
After school, my mother told me the little mouse didn't exist. So I was very sad.
Tamara


6 commentaires:

  1. Cassandra
    Dans mon lycée, pour manger à la cantine, on dépose un ticket la veille. Mais, au lieu de déposer le ticket, je l'ai gardé et je suis allée m'acheter un repas à l'extérieur du lycée, dans un snack. Il y avait à peu près trois ou quatre personnes devant moi. En attendant que ça soit à mon tour je fouillais dans mon sac et sortit sans regarder une petite feuille, que je faillit donner à la caissière quand une amie me dit:
    "-Cassandra, qu'est-ce que tu fais?
    Je lui répondit:
    -et ben j'achète un déjeuner.
    Alors elle me regarde, commence à rire puis me dit:
    -Tu compte vraiment t'acheter un déjeuner avec un ticket de bus??"
    Ce jour là, j'ai eu très honte, et je me suis sentis stupide.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ^^ It's true that it's a little funny ^^

      Supprimer
  2. Tamara you know every child their dreams and fairytales me when I 'was 6 years old my mother enmenait m on the roof with her and we watched the moon kand she said look lil John with his burden on his back and I' believed
    vincillia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Réponses
    1. I don't know where is this beach, but I can tell you that it's in Martinique!!!

      Supprimer
  4. Doriane C. 1stmg2
    It seems to be one of the beaches in Saint Luce, in the South of Martinique, on the Caribbean Sea.

    RépondreSupprimer