vendredi 23 septembre 2016

I am the last one to talk aboult myself


Quentin 

My name is Quentin, I'm 16 years old, I'm French and I live in Martinique. I'm a student at  Acajou 1 Senior High School. I love playing fotball. I am in the club of my city the Racing Club of Saint-Joseph. Before going to this club, I was in another team but I left it to go there. I play a lot of video games. My favorite one is Fifa because it's a football game. I have one elder sister and no brother. My favorite subject at school is french.

During my holidays I went to France, to Noisy-le Grand (Paris) at my sister's house for one month. During this month I went to the Champs Elysées and the Eiffel Tower. I have participated to a football tournament with my cousin. I went to a lot of shopping centers and I bought a lot of things. In a shop, I met two of my friends and we spent the day together. I went to some restaurants and fast foods.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire