vendredi 16 septembre 2016

We talk about ourselves

Stéphane, 1ère L LVA (year 12)

Hello, I am Stéphane, I am 15 years old. I live in Saint Joseph in Martinique, I've got 2 brothers I've been studying       in Acajou 1 high school for 2 years. I play basketball at the Golden Lion basket ball club but before I praticed a lot of sports, cycling, swimming and handball sometimes.

I watch films and series. My favourite subjects  at school are history and geography, I don't like scientific matter. During my free time, I listen to  music, watch tv and play video games.

Kyricka (year 12)
 I am an 18 year old, Saint Lucian student at Acajou 1. We are situated in Lamentin, Martinique. This is my second year in high school, but I did two years in the same class because I couldn't speak French. I decided to dedicate more time into learning the language and now it's my favourite.
In my spare time, I listen to lots of music, because it helps me concentrate on whatever it is that I'm doing, especially when I'm cleaning. Sometimes I write poetry or really long paragraphs on what     I feel, what I would like to accomplish in my life and I create short term goals for myself.
My family is not one that I frequent, because the vast majority of them are either in the United States or in Saint Lucia and I only travel during my vacation. Currently I have one younger sister aged five (5), two (2) younger brothers aged one (1) and seven (7) and one older brother aged twenty-two (22).
During my vacation I tried to spend as much time with them as possible because they don't live with me. This summer we organised all our family outings and we took lots of pictures so that we can treasure the moment. We went to a kids water park, and even my one year old brother had a blast. On the weekend, we watched movies all together and I would make popcorn and hotdogs. In August we celebrated my brother's seventh (7th) birthday by having a mini beach bash.For me 2016  was a real family filled summer.
Going to St-Lucia
Mini beach bash over there





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire