dimanche 18 septembre 2016

We are five Year 12 students active on this blog

Stephane and Kyricka have already talked about themselves. Today, it's Maëlle's and Melissa's turn.


Maëlle

My name is Maëlle, I'm 16 years old, I live in Lamentin, Martinique. I've got one younger sister. 

I'm crazy about music, especially reggae. I like to go to the beach because in Martinique it is usually sunny.

At school, my favorite subjects are English and French because it's my dream to speak English fluently. I dislike mathematics because I find it's a little difficult. I like reading from time to time.

During my holidays, I went to the beach every weekend, to the arrival of the 'Yoles Tour' of Martinique at the beach, on a boat and with my friends, I went to parties every night. And with my family every Saturday, we had tea at my grandmother's. I enjoyed my holidays with my friends and my family.


Departure of the 'Yoles' Tour of Martinique


Melissa

Hello, my name is Melissa. I'm 16 years old. I live in Martinique, in Lamentin with my mother, sisters and brother. I don't have any pets. I like dogs but I hate cats because they are too lazy. My father works in his own business. 

I'm crazy about cinema : I like watching scary and adventure movies. During my free time, I usually go to the cinema. I'm fond of music too and I love shopping and traveling. 

At school, my favorite subject is  English but I don't really like to go to school because I find it boring. Actually, I'm in high school at Acajou 1. In my future, I would like to be a stewardess or a air hostess.

During my last vacation, I was always away from my house. The first days, I was shopping to get gifts for my family because for me this vacation was time to see my family members who  are in other countries. A few days later, I went to France with my older sister, to my grandmother's house. She lives in a calm city.  We went to see my aunts and cousins.  We visited a museum. We went to the 'Champs Elysées' and to several other cities.
After a few days at my granny's, I decided to go to a friend's house. We went shopping and to Asterix Park. It's an amazing amusement park in France. I spent one month in France at people's houses then I was back to martinique for one week and after I went to Saint Lucia  to my great-grandmother's house. I spent time at her home with my auntie, my cousins and my uncle. I went to karaoke, boat trips, parties and shopping. I was there for two weeks then I left to go back to Martinique.

Here we went to the cinema, we saw several movies : Suicide Squad, Independence Day, and a scary movie, Conjuring 2.
I enjoyed my nice holidays with my family and friends.

 
I took this picture when I was at Grévin Museum in Paris.
The lady next to me  is the wax copy of a famous actress called
Mimy Mathie.

2 commentaires:

  1. Nice to meet you! You seem to have had a lot of fun on your vacations and you both write very well.
    My favorite subject is english too! What are you learning about in your english classes at school at the moment?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice to meet you! You seem to have had a lot of fun on your vacations and you both write very well.
    My favorite subject is english too! What are you learning about in your english classes at school at the moment?

    RépondreSupprimer