lundi 9 septembre 2013

Alexandra

My name is Alexandra, I'm 15 years old and I'm in fifth form, which is 'Seconde' in French.
In this short text, I'll introduce myself.
I live in Lamentin, Martinique. I study at lycée Acajou 1.
This lycée is small but well-equipped. In general, the subjects that we practice please me like Maths, Physics-Chemistry, physical Education and languages. When I was first shown around the lycée, the buildings and the classrooms, I was a little scared of losing myself but now it's ok.
High school is a new step for me. The level is harder but I cling because later I want to study law : I 'd like to become a lawyer. Life is hard so I need a steady job.  

3 commentaires:

  1. What do yoou mean by 'The level is harder but I cling because later I want to study law'?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thats is very interesting Alexandra. Your only 15 and you think about having a steady job. You sound very mature and grown up.

    RépondreSupprimer