mardi 10 septembre 2013

Sylvio

My name is Sylvio, I am sixteen years old. 
I live in Martinique. 
I like cinema, music,the beach, tennis, golf and facebook.
I am in fifth form.
I am someone frank and sociable.
When I am older, I wish to become a human resources manager. 


2 commentaires:

  1. Golf is a great sport! I like to play as well. Being frank and sociable is a very interesting combination.
    I don't even know what a human resources manager is.... I had to google it.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Human resource management (HRM, or simply HR) is the management of an organization's workforce, or human resources. It is responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees.
      Information source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_resource_management
      So, an human resource management is someone who care the human resource management!

      Supprimer