lundi 9 septembre 2013

Laurence

Hello, I'm Laurence. I was born in France and I'm seventeen. My nationality is French.
I have two sisters. My hobbies are dancing and rugby. My favourite music is dancehall and zouk.
I prefer English to the other subjects. I like travelling; I travelled around St-Lucia, Dominica and St-Martin. I lived in France but now I live in Martinique. My favourite TV channels are MTV, NRJ 12 and June because I like their programmes. I like listening to the radio, especially St-Lucian radio which broadcasts my favourite music.

5 commentaires:

  1. What kind of music do you like?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello, why is everyone different ages, are your classes mixed ages? Or are you all from different classes?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Why is English you favorite subject?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. In my class, they are all 15 except me and probably others because I skipped a class.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Rachel!Everyone is different ages because we are all from different classes!What about you?!

    RépondreSupprimer