lundi 9 septembre 2013

Cécile

Hello! I'm Cecile, I'm 16 and I come from Martinique, a little island in the Caribbean.

As a lot of youngsters, I love being with my friends : the ones I've met in Acajou 1 or when I was younger. My best friend is called Séverine, she comes from China and she's lived in Martinique since she was 2 years old; we are not in the same high school but we are still friends. We often go out together.
I only have one sister. She is older than me, actually, she is 20 and she is studying in a business school.

For the moment, I don't know what I'll study after high school. Acajou 1 is the name of the high school I'm talking about; it's a little high school that I have chosen close to my home because I don't like to wake up early in the morning and it's calm. Uniforms are not complicated : dark jeans with a white polo-neck and for sport, a T-shirt written Acajou1 and shorts.

A lot of pupils in this high school will tell you that they love Acajou 1 because in our classrooms we have air-conditioning and it's really nice because  the sun is sometimes very hot outside.

So for me, I like my high school; a little bit small but nice. My favourite subjects are English, French and aerobics. Last year, my aerobics team and I, we reached the 4th level on 8 teams in the academic championship. We want to do better this year!

I also love animals. My grandmother lives in the North of the island, in Morne-Rouge, a little town close to the volcano "Mount Pelée", very famous after the eruption of 1902...

4 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. All these blog posts are from girls. Are there any boys in your school?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello
    how come there are no boys on the blog. Are you in a girls only school or are the boys just bad at english?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This was really descriptive! You must be really good at English. I wouldn't have enough to write if I had to write 6 paragraphs about myself.

    RépondreSupprimer