vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Danis


Hello, I am Danis I'm 14 years old and I live in Martinique. I was born on the 7th of December 1998 in Cayenne. I am of Chinese origin. I have got a brother. I like sport but my favorite is basketball hand-ball. My favorite TV show is Doctor WHO ; it is a British series. I like playing games are my favorite games Starcraft II ,General Commander Conquet. My activity are Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Youtube and QQ. The music I listen to the most right now is By2: 2013 专辑: MY 乐园..I like to eat when I come in; I eat Chinese food all the time.
I  was in college Petit Manoir was especially close to my home and now I'm at Acajou1 and it is far for me I wake up at five in the morning to prepare me and take the school bus.I speak French, a Chinese dialect named Hakka. Hakka is spoken in  southern China in Dongguan. I would like to know if you know it? I'm studying English and I can speak English. I have family in China (Dongguan) and also in Hongkong (Po Lam).

My high school is really small.

Here is the entrance of my school.
Here is a poster of my favorite series Doctor WHO.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Danis!
    Fellow Whovian in the house, eh? I love Doctor Who too! How do you feel about Capaldi?
    You speak Hakka? That's awesome, I'm Hakkanese (although I can't speak the language)!
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hello
    you just Dongguan? why you can not speak Hakka?

    RépondreSupprimer