mercredi 18 septembre 2013

Deborah


My name is Deborah. I’m 15 years old. I live in Lamentin. Lamentin is a town located in the center of Martinique. I have 2 sisters. I’m in 10th grade, in Acajou1 High School . I get on well with my classmates. I am a very dynamic and open-minded person. I have a lot of energy. I am curious. I enjoy discovering new things. People say that I am a very well-organized person. I am a perfectionist.



I like reading, horse-riding, shopping with my mother. I also like going to the beach with my friends.
My passion is singing. I sing in a choir and we often do shows. I practice singing on Sundays.
I am part of the communal council of young people. We organized a lot of projects and outings for young!
  Because I like organizing and managing events or work, I would like to study management in the future.
 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire