vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Jeremy

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I'm fifteen years old. I live in Lamentin with my sister and my mother. I am in fifth year in Acajou  High School. Out of school, I practise football in a club in Lamentin.
I sometimes play football, driving cars and war games of on my play-station with my friends.
With my family, I go to the beach, to the cinema or the river. I love my country Martinique and I particularly eat local meals: Pakala yams, sweet potatoes, Plantain bananas, avocado, goat meat, pork, sheep, beef, cod, cassava flour  and I especially like drinking fresh coconut water.
Here was a little summary of my life in the Antilles, in Martinique.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Jeremy!
    Cool stuff! What position do you play in your club? Do you want to play professional football when you're older? What's your favourite PS game? Do you drink goat milk? What do Pakala yams taste like? I love coconut water too!
    Sorry about the intense question-bombarding.

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi!! My name is lorena, i'm seventeen years old and i live in lamentin.I was born on the 2th of juin.I have a got a brother and 2 sisters.My favorite sport are carate and football.I enjoy going shopping.Pink is my favorite colour..

    RépondreSupprimer