lundi 9 septembre 2013

Roxane

Hi! I'm Roxane and I'm 14, I come from Martinique where I live with my parents and my little brother.
I was born in Fort-de-France on February 6th 1999. I think I'm a little bit down-to-earth and I'm quite good at English. I love reading and riding a horse. I practice classical ballet. When I grow up, I'd like to be a vet.
I have never been out of Europe. 
I'm frightened of death.
I'd like to be more bold and patient and I'm not interested in soccer.
If I were rich, I would live in Los Angeles.
If I could be someone else, I would be a billionaire.
When I was little, my favorite super hero was Cat woman because she was pretty.
If I could visit a place anywhere in the world, i would go to New England in the USA because landscapes are wonderful over there.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi! May you post a picture of yourself! What do you mean by 'down-to-earth'?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A vet is a very interesting job! You must really care for the animals.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What would you describe your little brother as? Is he mean, funny or even mischievous?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi ! Thanks for the answers !
    aqua.tai45,I'm sorry but I can't post a picture of myself because in France, it's prohibited, we can't post pictures in class but, if you want,I'll take you my e-mail. For me, down to earth means simple.
    Thank you Matthew. You're right. I love animals and it really matters for me to care about it.
    Abhishek, my little brother is taller than the others from his class. His skin is clear and he's got brown eyes and a brown hair. He's very funny and I can count on him ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer