dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Jason


Hi, my name is Jason  and I am 17 years old.
I was born in Castries, St-Lucia but I've lived in Martinique for three years now.
I love singing and I adore going to church.I speak English, French and creole.
When I grow up I would like to become a famous singer.

5 commentaires:

  1. what language is creole?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In martinique,people talk french and creole.There are different kinds of creole, but martinican speak martinican creole. It's "the island's langage". For more informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_language I hope you'll understand better!!
      Soraya:-)

      Supprimer
  2. hello, I'm lorena. I'm seventeen(years old) and i was born on the 2st of june in DOMICAN REPUBLIC. I living in lamentin .My nationality is hollandaise . I have two sisters and tree brothers. I study in high school acajou 1. My dreans is to be an architec and my favorite color is pink. I'm fanatic of football and i like to practice carate. my favorite tv channels is disney chanel because i like their programmes.My favorite artist is wati b. I enjoy going shopping.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Being a famous singer is a high goal. You must have a really nice voice.

    RépondreSupprimer