vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Mélanie


Hi everybody !
My name is Mélanie, and I’m fourteen years old ! Nice to meet you ! My school is “Acajou 1”. It’s a very nice school. Not very big, but friendly.  I’m so happy to discuss with students who live in Hong Kong. I think that it’s an opportunity that everybody doesn’t have ! 
Now, I will talk about me ! I live in Martinique, which is an island located in The Caribbean sea. I live with my parents and my younger brother. Unfortunately, I haven’t got a pet. But I love cats ! In my opinion, they are so cute ! 
I speak French, but I learn English and I would like to speak japanese. Because I watch a lot of mangas (as “Sukitte ii ya no”, “Kaichou wa maid-sama” and others) ! I love it ! I want to visit the world. In particular, New York, Japan, and  Canada.
I practice Aerobics, which is like gymnastics. I did many competitions. My favorite color is between red and pink. 
I hope I'll talk to you again. Answer me ! 


8 commentaires:

  1. Hi Melanie!
    Is there a Acajou 2 somewhere? :D Certainly not every has an opportunity to speak with students of other places – it's quite cool, don't you think?
    I love cats too! Most people see black cats as a form of bad luck, but they're my favourite sort.
    Three of my best friends are manga-lovers too...You're an "Otaku" too? haha :D
    Don't you want to visit Hong Kong? It's lovely here, it really is.
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Karen ;)
      Yeah, there is Acajou 2 a few meters from our highschool ! I have some friends in Acajou 2. Sometimes, i go at Acajou 2 in order to see them !
      I think black cats are wonderful ! Especially when they have green eyes !
      I can't said that i'm a Otaku, lol !
      I really xant to visit Japon and China :)

      Supprimer
  2. I learnt Japanese for the same reason as you but I read other manga such as Fairy Tail. I grew up in New York, its a very nice place you should try to visit it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Matthew !
      I know what Fairy Tail, but in my opinion there are too much episodes !
      You are really lucky to born at New York ! I want to visit this place !

      Supprimer
  3. Me too I speak Japanese and me too I'm watching a lot of Manga,Anime,Dramas!
    I'm a "Otaku" you see! XD.
    I very like Japan it's my passion with Vidéo Games.
    My favorites Manga areFairy tail,One piece,Naruto,Bleach etc....
    I have a Youtube channel! if you want looking that channel you have to go to that link : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbYurnloDVVle3h0CSnvDRA

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh my god ! You are like my little brother ! He loves Video Games ! Everytime, he plays ! :)
      Personnaly, I really love Naruto *0* Do you know that there are "fanfiction" about this manga ? :)
      I looked your Youtube channel, it's really interesting !

      Supprimer
  4. Yes, his youtube channel is exciting and I love manga and video games that's why kaiji456 and me are good friend .

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh ! What type of manga are you look ? :) And what is your favorite video game ? :D
    Answer me ! :3
    It's Mélanie.

    RépondreSupprimer