dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Vincillia

My name is Vincillia. I'm 16 years old, I was born on october 11th,1997 in lamentin. I live in morne -Pitault, François. I'm an only child.I live with my mother, my father and my grand-mother. I was at school at College La Jetée in François. I struggled hard to increase and have a good 'second grade'.

I like watching TV. My favorite TV show is Fort-Boyard. I love watching manga and eating chocolate. I hate spinach, my favorite food is Mc Donald's.

My favorite color is red. I would like to have my car. I dream of visiting New Zealand.
My hobbies are athletics,dancing and singing. I am sporty, sociable, active and fun. I must not smoke. I must wash the dishes.

I can be angry when mocked. I feel moved when I listen to jazz.
I want to be a scientific policeman.

7 commentaires:

  1. My mother and father raised me sort of the same way with rules like: don't smoke, stay in school,help do the chores. I like to read manga as well! Although I listen to a few great pieces of jazz music like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

    I think that police science is a really important job things such as forensics and psychology solve a lot of cases.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what is a scientific policeman?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. se sont des enquêteurs qui cherchent des indices sur les meurtres et les kidnapping

      Supprimer
    2. hi this is vincillia I d agree with you because life is very hard and we can not give up and does not invested too must also work well but also having fun

      Supprimer
  3. Hi! I am Aqua. I love the colour red and also love dancing! I am quite sporty, energetic and sociable as well. I also love manga! I think we are quite alike! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hello my name is vincillia
      do not tell her because that's not because you're bigger than you has no right to return to the place because I might be a big sister and my little sister and my little brother I'll Still to play with the or her or even I would necessarily oblige to watch animated cartoon

      Supprimer
  4. What is a scientific policeman? I know of the Science Police from the DC Comics – they were the Krypton police!

    RépondreSupprimer