dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Tamara

I'm Tamara and I'm fifteen years old. I was born on July 30th in the same city where I dwell. That is to say in Lamentin, a city that is located on the small island of Martinique.
My high school's name is Lycée Acajou 1. I come from a family composed of my sister, my two brothers and my parents.

I like to do a lot of things like reading magazines,traveling, speaking with my friends on the web, listening to music,drawing, etc...

I 've already been to Dominica with a school project. and to Guadeloupe too with a friend. But I do not often travel because I haven't got the opportunity.

I speak French, Spanish and creole, the local language of my country.
Later, I'd like to become a midwife because this profession is related to babies or children.

9 commentaires:

  1. What music do you like listening to? x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I like listening R'n'B and Pop

      Supprimer
    2. Do you have any favourite artists? x

      Supprimer
    3. I like a lot of artists, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Nicky Minaj, Will I Am

      Supprimer
  2. Being a mid wife is a job that not many people think about. You must really have looked at many jobs. Thats amazing that you can speak 3 languages, I can speak english and korean fluently and I am still learning french and Japanese.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In Martinique lot of girls want to be midwives.
      And it's not very impressive to speak three languages ​​knowing that Creole is my patroie and the French is my native language.

      Supprimer
  3. What kind of magazine you love to read

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like reading magazine people like FAN 2, NEWS STAR et TRINITY

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cool !!! I I also like to read the magazine people :)

    RépondreSupprimer