lundi 9 septembre 2013

Marie-Anne

My name is Marie-Anne, I'm 15. 
I'm living in Martinique. I have two brothers and no sister. I like to go on twitter and facebook to speak with my friends. I'm fond of tennis and billiards. I like to draw. My favourite subject is mathematics and I want to be an accountant. To do this job, I must study 8 years after the Bac and this job gives you a lot of money.
I like people who are looking good.
I have never visited the Sates.
If I were rich, I would give my money to homeless people.
I'm frightened of frogs. 
On Saturday, I usually clean my house.
I'd like to be more serious.
I'm not interested in fitness.
If I could be someone else, I would be Toussaint Louverture.
If i could visit a place, anywhere in the world, I would go to the States because it's beautiful.
 

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi Marie-Anne! I enjoy drawing too, but I don't like maths. Do you like reading? If so, what are your favorite books?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I do not read much .. But I love the dramatic novels and police.

      Supprimer
  2. That is very cool Marie-Anne hope you get that job :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi! what kind of things do you like to draw?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I draw on everything .. I like to express what I see !

      Supprimer
  4. Hello Marie-Anne,

    I like playing tennis and drawing as well! An accountant is not always a common job, I haven't chosen what I want to do for a job. You must be thinking ahead.

    RépondreSupprimer